!BAMF! !BAMF!

Maybe

Maybe you should pick up a real guitar and realise that a guitar has more than four frets. : /

Otherwise, quite decent. But you could do better on the title + animations.
Dream Theater is quite awesome, glad you like them. I only hope you didn't get to know about them through guitarhero ;)

Alberto 1.1 Alberto 1.1

Same.. well.. something again.

So, I enjoyed the song! Though not your work. Havn't I seen the same thing before just without music? Oh, yes I did.

RE-UNdead ep.7 RE-UNdead ep.7

I must say

Your animations are pretty damn awesome though your voice acting isn't even good, so until next time practice your voice acting. ( I'd like the characters to seem like characters not you making a poor imitation of your characters )

Max's Hardest Game Max's Hardest Game

Hardest?

I have some things you might want to improve until next time.
- Player moves faster, because when he's moving that slow it becomes boring and action less.
- Harder levels, to be honest I didn't even die once.
- More levels, the game becomes repetitive becasue there are only 3 levels which are looping. Also a good idea would be to "Name" the levels or at least like indicate " Level 1 " " Level 2 " etc.

I also have found other games that are just like this though better so I'd say this is a complete ripoff which isn't allowed in my book. 0/0 0/10

Metal band guitar tryout :S Metal band guitar tryout :S

Nice, but...

The riffs are quite good :) But you should really, really, really think about lowering the distortion, high.

aveus128 responds:

what make it less distorted? idk its not the best recording, my pedals old as hell, thinkin of replacing it soon :p

The Tiny Piano The Tiny Piano

Amazing

I really love this, this is quite near perfect :)

magic585 responds: